Due to the rising concerns and spread of COVID-19, we are taking precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. As a result, there may be some delays in our recruitment process.
As we practice social distancing, we will be conducting all interviews virtually. Further information and guidance on participating in virtual interviews is available to shortlisted candidates by request.
If you are offered a position with this, we will endeavour to accommodate remote-working until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
The Recruitment team are currently working remotely but the phoneline is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your patience.
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
We are looking for someone to join our Personal Finance team to create market-leading customer journeys, develop and build partnerships within the industry, and help Confused.com bring clarity to the confusion of ‘the world of finance’. If you have experience in relationship management, product management, administration or communication and enjoy a challenge then you might be just what we’re looking for.
About the role:
· You will monitor and analyse customer-facing journeys.
· You’ll manage the day-to-day relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· For products which are provided on a white label basis, you will work closely with our third-party partners to define and deliver product changes. You will be asked to manage the day-to-day relationships where appropriate.
· You’ll carry out regular competitor and customer research to understand changes in the market or consumer behaviour, to ensure we are keeping up with market and consumer trends and to identify opportunities for significant changes.
· You’ll work alongside cross-functional experts in our marketing, commercial and development teams to deliver better customer experience and conversion rates.
· You’ll align the customer journey to other key levers, such as price competitiveness.
· You’ll work collaboratively with business stakeholders and teams to deliver the priorities within your product backlog and work directly with developers to deliver continuous updates to the website.
· You’ll analyse and communicate partner performance data, providing commentary and making recommendations for improvement.
· You’ll ensure the timely receipt and collation of month-to-date and end-of-month performance and sales information.
· You will negotiate and hold partners accountable to their contractual agreements with us.
· You will be comfortable with giving constructive and difficult feedback to third parties, and will support or lead on all commercial elements of certain products.
· You will support your team in ensuring we follow the internal governance requirements, and ensure Confused.com treats our customers fairly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Resourcefulness, drive and desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and be proactive
- Ability to work under pressure, and assist with multiple projects and relationships
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Comfortable with change and can adapt to evolving processes and be motivated by new challenges
- Have a working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be able to work to and exceed targets, while having a flexible and cooperative approach to teamwork
- A balance of being able to work as part of a team, and on one’s own initiative
- Confident, personable and professional, with a positive attitude
- The ability to interpret and present data
- Flexible and an adaptive approach
- The ability to maintain and develop relationships
- Commercially driven with ability and the strength in your own convictions to make difficult decisions and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Customer-centric and able to consider various perspectives and needs
- Research skills and an interest in the market conditions of your products
As the first ever price comparison site in the UK, we’ve been trailblazers in the industry and in the technology sector since we began. Yet our success is built on more than tech. We’ve developed a strong and vibrant culture, where people who enjoy doing what they do are constantly finding ways to do it even better. Our passion, our honest and open approach and our focus on collaboration mean that we were recently named the fourth best large marketing place to work by Campaign. So come and join us! We look forward to your application.
Some of our benefits
· Discretionary cash bonus based on personal and business performance
· Free share scheme where you receive £3,600 worth of shares every year
· 28 days holiday, plus extra time for good health
· Group pension scheme
· Flexible working patterns
· Group Life Assurance
· Free gym membership
· Free fresh fruit
· Cycle to work scheme
· Season ticket loan scheme
· Staff discounts scheme
· Discounted insurance offers
· Discounted health care schemes
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org